A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Pregabalin As Adjunctive Therapy In Children 1 Month Through less than 4 Years Of Age With Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in the Netherlands.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.