Planned phase III trial of recombinant factor VIIa in the treatment of congenital haemophilia A or B in paediatric patients with inhibitors to factor VIII or IX.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant factor VIIa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEPT 2
- Sponsors LFB
- 24 Mar 2015 An independent Data Monitoring Committee has concluded that interim data from the PERSEPT 1 trial support the initiation of this trial, according to an LFB media release.
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported in an LFB media release.
- 05 Mar 2014 New trial record