A Phase 3 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Coagulation Factor VIIa (Recombinant) for the Prevention of Excessive Bleeding in Congenital Hemophilia A or B Patients With Inhibitors to Factor VIII or IX Undergoing Elective Surgery or Other Invasive Procedures (PERSEPT 3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant factor VIIa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B; Haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEPT 3
- Sponsors LFB
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.