A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 3-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of the Fixed Dose Combination Tablets of Canagliflozin and Metformin Extended Release (XR) (2 x 150 mg/1,000 mg) With Respect to the Individual Components of Canagliflozin (1 x 300 mg) and Metformin XR Tablet (4 x 500 mg) in Healthy Fed Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin/metformin (Primary) ; Canagliflozin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.