An open label phase I/randomised, double-blind phase II study in metastatic castration resistant Prostate Cancer of AZD5363 in combination with Docetaxel and prednisolone chemotherapy (ProCAID)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Docetaxel; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ProCAID
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated