A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SA237 as Monotherapy in Patients With Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) and NMO Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SA 237 (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 26 Jan 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from up to approximately 27 months to up to approximately 38 months.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 90.