An Open Label Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and the Tolerability of GS010 (rAAV2/2-ND4) in Patients With Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy Due to Mutations in the Mitochondrial NADH Dehydrogenase 4 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GS 010 (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GenSight Biologics
- 14 Jun 2017 Long-term results after 96 weeks of follow-up published in GenSight Biologics media release.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History