A Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Phase IV Study to Investigate the Management of Pasireotide-induced Hyperglycemia With Incretin Based Therapy or Insulin in Adult Patients With Cushing's Disease or Acromegaly
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary) ; Insulin; Liraglutide; Metformin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Acromegaly; Pituitary ACTH hypersecretion
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 11 Jun 2018.
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 11 Jun 2018.
- 12 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany as per Eudra.