Phase II Study of Nab-paclitaxel and Carboplatin Plus Bevacizumab as First-Line Chemotherapy for Reccurent or stage IIIB and IV Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (ALCT004)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 07 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2014 New trial record