A Phase 1/2 Study of the Concomitant Administration of Indoximod Plus Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 04 May 2017 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, interim results of this trial were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Interim results on a cohort of 60 patients who received indoximod plus pembrolizumab, published in a New Links Genetics Corporation Media Release.
- 01 Mar 2017 Interim results of this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2017 Annual Meeting, according to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History