A 6-week, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Parallel, Flexed and Fixed-dose Study of MG01CI (Metadoxine Extended-release) Low Dose and High Dose Compared With Placebo in Adults and Adolescents With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Metadoxine (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcobra
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to an Alcobra media release, the results from this trial will be sufficient to support a claim of efficacy for the approval of metadoxine.