A Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Acceptability of Long Acting Injections of the HIV Integrase Inhibitor, GSK1265744, in HIV Uninfected Men (ECLAIR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ECLAIR
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Feb 2016 Results presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 25 Feb 2016 Results (subgroup analysis, n = 28) assessing pain and anxiety experienced around cabotegravir long-acting injection in MSM or male-to-female transgender women presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.