A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-120 in Subjects With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With an IDH1 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, first data from this study will be presented in second half of 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=78) from the dose escalation portion of the study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History