A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-120 in Subjects With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With an IDH1 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, first data from this study will be presented in second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History