A Phase III Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Active Controlled Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Anagrelide Formulations in Patients With Essential Thrombocythemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM-ET
- Sponsors AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.