A PHASE 3B, PROSPECTIVE, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, BLIND EVALUATOR (PROBE) STUDY EVALUATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF (LMW) HEPARIN/EDOXABAN VERSUS DALTEPARIN IN VENOUS THROMBOEMBOLISM ASSOCIATED WITH CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hokusai-VTE Cancer
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 08 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Trial phase has been changed from phase III to phase IV as well as an additional primary endpoint has been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2014 New trial record