A Phase 3b, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Blind Evaluator (PROBE) Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of (LMW) Heparin/Edoxaban Versus Dalteparin in Venous Thromboembolism Associated With Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hokusai-VTE Cancer
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.