A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-120 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Including Glioma, With an IDH1 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Chondrosarcoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, first data from the expansion phase will be presented at at the 2017 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition (ASH) in December.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data from glioma expansion cohort will be presented Society for NeuroOncology Annual Meeting in Nov 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (data cut off: 5 Dec, 2016; n=60) analysing pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of AG-120 in patients with IDH1-mutant cholangiocarcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History