A Randomised, Open Label, Evaluator Blinded, Multiple Dose, Parallel Arm, Phase I Pilot Study of OXP001 Ibuprofen 400 mg Tablets and Brufen 400 mg Tablets in Normal, Healthy, Adult, Human Subjects Under Fasting Conditions to Assess The Incidence of Upper Gastrointestinal Irritation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Oxford Pharmascience
- 05 Nov 2015 Results published in an Oxford Pharmascience media release.
- 29 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, not recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2014 Patient dosing has been initiated according to an Oxford PharmScience media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History