A Phase IV, Randomised, Multi-Centre, Open Label Study, Comparing Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in Non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome (NSTE-ACS) Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With Bivalirudin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Bivalirudin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.