Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A When Co-administered With Boostrix in Adults Aged 50 Years and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Herpes zoster; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.