A Phase 2a, Open-Label, Sequential Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and the Pharmacokinetics of Oral PRX-112 (Plant Recombinant Human Glucocerebrosidase) in Enzyme Replacement Therapy-Naïve Subjects With Gaucher Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taliglucerase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Gaucher's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Mar 2015 According to a Protalix BioTherapeutics media release, the last patient in this trial trial was treated in Feb 2015.
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to the Protalix Biotherapeutics media release.