A Proof-of-Concept, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Exploratory Efficacy Parameters of AIR DNase in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis Previously Treated With Pulmozyme
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alidornase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in a Protalix Biosciences media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release, new clinical data from this trial will be presented at the 40th European Cystic Fibrosis Society Conference.
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. as reported in a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History