A Randomized, Open Label, Phase 2 Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (Sine) Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Specified Physician's Choice in Patients ≥ 60 Years Old With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Chemotherapy and/or Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOPRA
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Aug 2016 According to Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company expects to provide interim analysis update in late 2016 with top-line data expected in mid-2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History