Evaluation of an Immunomodulatory Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Tumor Reduction During Induction Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lefitolimod (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPALA
- Sponsors Mologen
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Mologen media release, The aim of the study is to verify whether what is known as switch maintenance therapy with the immunotherapy lefitolimod leads to a prolongation of overall survival. Analysis of the study is expected to begin in 2019.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.