Pulsed Oral Sirolimus in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease - The Vienna RAP Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAP; Vienna-RAP-Study
- 01 Jan 2015 Trial design presented at Trials.
- 26 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2012-000550-60).
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.