CARFILZOMIB IN COMBINATION WITH BENDAMUSTINE AND DEXAMETHASONE IN REFRACTORY OR RELAPSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA - A MULTICENTER PHASE IB/II TRIAL OF THE EUROPEAN MYELOMA NETWORK TRIALIST GROUP (EMNTG)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=41) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.