Define in Preclinical Diastolic Dysfunction (PDD) With Renal Dysfunction, the Cardiorenal and Humoral Actions of Chronic Type V Phosphodiesterase (PDEV) Inhibition
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Aim3
- 02 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.