A Randomized, Phase III Study of Intra-anal Imiquimod 2.5% vs. Topical 5-fluorouracil 5% vs. Observation for the Treatment of High-grade Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions in HIV-infected Men and Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Anal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.