A Randomized, Phase III Study of Intra-anal Imiquimod 2.5% vs. Topical 5-fluorouracil 5% vs. Observation for the Treatment of High-grade Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions in HIV-infected Men and Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Anal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.