A Randomized Phase II Study of Androgen Deprivation Therapy With or Without PD 0332991 in RB-Positive Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Goserelin; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results assessing feasibility of cotargeting cell cycle and androgen signaling in metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.