A Phase Ib Dose-finding Study of BYL719 Plus Everolimus and BYL719 Plus Everolimus Plus Exemestane in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors, With Dose-expansion Cohorts in Renal Cell Cancer (RCC), Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (pNETs), and Advanced Breast Cancer (BC) Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 16 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 16 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.