A Phase 1 Clinical Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Oral Fingolimod (FTY720) in Children With Rett Syndrome.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FINGORETT
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.