A Multiple Dose Titration Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of MK-8892 in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension and Left Heart Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK-8892 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2015.