A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, 16-Week Phase II Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of RDEA3170 5 mg, 10 mg, and 12.5 mg Versus Placebo and Open-Label Allopurinol 200 mg as a Reference Arm in Japanese Patients With Gout or Asymptomatic Hyperuricemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Verinurad (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 200 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.