A Phase 1/2 Study of SL-701, a Subcutaneously Injected Multivalent Glioma-Associated Antigen Vaccine, in Adult Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SL 701 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Poly ICLC
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 21 Feb 2017 according to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, this trial has been completed and patients are being followed to assess survival. Further updates from the trial are expected later this year.
- 21 Nov 2016 Results presented at the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) annual meeting 2016, according to a Stemline Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Nov 2016 Results published in a Stemline Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History