A Phase 1/2 Study of SL-701, a Subcutaneously Injected Multivalent Glioma-Associated Antigen Vaccine, in Adult Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SL 701 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Poly ICLC
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Feb 2017 according to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, this trial has been completed and patients are being followed to assess survival. Further updates from the trial are expected later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History