A Phase 1/2 Study of SL-701, a Subcutaneously Injected Multivalent Glioma-Associated Antigen Vaccine, in Adult Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SL 701 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Poly ICLC
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, results from this trial were presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Society of Neuro-Oncology (SNO).
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History