A Safety and Efficacy Study of LGH447 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PIM 447 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 3 Sep 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has changed from 30 days post study treatment to 28 days post study treatment.