A Pilot Study of a Novel Multimodality Immuno-Chemotherapy Platform for Patients With Advanced Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.