A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) F Nanoparticle Vaccine With Aluminum, in Healthy Third-trimester Pregnant Women and to Assess the Impact of Maternal Immunization on Infant Safety Through One Year of Life.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novavax
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History