A Phase 3 Open Label Extension Study of Fostamatinib Disodium in the Treatment of Persistent/Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIT; HAEM 3426
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 11 Aug 2017 This trial was completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History