A Single Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel, Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of EBI-005 Topical Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Allergic Conjunctivitis Using an Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) Model and Conjunctival Allergen Provocation Test (CAPT) Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Isunakinra (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eleven Biotherapeutics
- 07 May 2015 Results published in an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.
- 29 Apr 2015 Results published in Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.
- 29 Apr 2015 Results published in Eye and Contact Lens, according to an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History