Abatacept For The Treatment Of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis With An Incomplete Biochemical Response To Ursodeoxycholic Acid
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.