An Open-Label, Single-Group Clinical Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate Given Subcutaneously as a Fixed Dose in Patients With Chronic Phase or Accelerated Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Failed 2 or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNSINCT
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2020, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 May 2020, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.