Expanded Access of MK-3475 in Metastatic Melanoma Patients With Limited to No Treatment Options
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Mar 2017 Results (n=315) of KEYNOTE-001,KEYNOTE-002, KEYNOTE-006 and one expanded acces phase II study assessing clinicopathological factors in PD-1 antibodies response published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 15 Nov 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from pooled data of this and other five studies (n=60) published in the Cancer.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.