A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Migalastat Hydrochloride Given Intravenously to Healthy Volunteers With an Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Way Crossover Arm
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Migalastat (Primary) ; Migalastat (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amicus Therapeutics
- 17 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 21 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.