A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TSR 042 (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GARNET
- Sponsors TESARO
- 12 Sep 2017 Preliminary results (n=33; part I and part IIA) assessing safety, efficacy, receptor occupancy and pharmacokinetics of TSR-042, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a a TESARO media release, patients with microsatellite instability high (MSI-H) and microsatellite stable endometrial cancer and non-small cell lung cancer are currently enrolling in the expansion phase of this study, and additional tumor types are planned for evaluation.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a TESARO media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History