Prevention of Silent Cerebral Thromboembolism by Oral Anticoagulation With Dabigatran After Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Intracranial embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODIn-AF
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.