A Randomized Open-label Phase II Study of Oral Dovitinib in Combination With Androgen Deprivation Therapy to Delay the Onset of Castration-resistant Disease in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer Undergoing Primary Androgen Deprivation Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.