A Stratified, Multicenter Phase II Trial of Transdermal CR1447 (4-OH-testosterone) in Endocrine Responsive-HER2 Negative and Triple Negative-androgen Receptor Positive Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 4-hydroxytestosterone (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2027.